Wednesday, February 21, 2007

On The Lighter Side

Good health goes along with good attitudes and habits. Most of us get our habits from home and the friends with whom we associate. I had a buddy who loved to run. For a while, I thought he was being anti-social because, in those days, people didn't do much running.

Now, it's easy to find someone who works out and probably wouldn't mind having company. I have another friend who likes to go snowboarding. Now, that's a little bit more of a narcisistic sport, kind of like, golfing. Regardless, of which sport is more appealing, having one as a favorite passtime sets up the basis of a pretty healthy lifestyle in future years.

I played tennis a lot when I was younger. I tended to over-hit the ball at the beginning because I also lifted weights. It took a while for me to temper my tennis strokes and improve on my shot placements; but, I always tried to get the most out playing the sport. Singles matches were my favorite. They still are. After forty years of playing tennis, I can still put a little sting into my forehand - cross court.

During those same years, I made it a habit of drinking a lot of vitalizing fluids and eating nutritious foods. Today, it's a little more difficult to find the foods that can adequately nutrify our bodies. That's why it's a good idea to include high-quality supplements in our diets. There are some important things that go into selecting the right nutritional products on the market. For example, not all energy drinks and snacks are created equal.

Keep an eye on our blogs for an interesting and enlightening discussion on keeping our bodies fit.
Thanks for stopping by!

Hudster

1 comment:

Hudster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.